Archive emails from the Roundcube Webmail App by following these steps:
- Login to your Rack360 Customer account and select Services > My Services.
- Locate the desired hosting service in your account and select that service by clicking anywhere in the row it resides in aside from your domain name (that will redirect you to your website).
- Under the Quick Shortcuts module, select Email Accounts.
- Locate the appropriate email address in the list of existing accounts and click the Check Email button.
- Select Roundcube as your Webmail Application.
- From here you may:
- Select desired emails by highlighting them (hold Shift to select multiple in a row or Ctrl to pick several not in a row), select "More..." from the top toolbar and select "Move to...". From here select the Archive folder.
- OR Compress an entire folder by selecting desired folder and clicking the gear symbol in the bottom, left-hand corner. From here, select "Compact".
- OR you may download individual emails by clicking on desired email, selecting "More..." > Download (.eml)